Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flaming Gorge - 2009





















The annual Draper Flaming Gorge trip took place in July, and another fun-filled trip took place. What a crew, always something going on. We played some "rock" games, lots of boating, good food, and I even slept in my trusty rusty Subaru! The back folds out to make a lovely little room. Now if it just had a bathroom! Hung out with Garrett's on their boat, Rand is always so generous to share, and I have always appreciated it. My sister-in-laws Jane & Naoma went on a wild "triple-tube" ride with me, and we all survived. What a blast! Thank you Draper family!!

1 comment:

Megan and Jared said...

Marsha! It looks like you have had so much fun. You've just been running around and getting a few last minute vacations :) Hope all is well!!